Andersen DEANs Foundation
- Call to order
Ryan Hart called to order the regular meeting of the Andersen DEANs Foundation at 7:10pm on October 6th, 2020 at Hart Residence Backyard
- Roll call
The following members were present: Ryan Hart, Michael Dye, Darren Anthony, Tim Blackburn, Alex Murray, Nate Kuchera, Mike Gartner and Nathan deSousa
Special Guests: Andersen Principal Tiffany Lewis & iDEAL Institute Ashley Ireland
- Open Issues & New Business
- Principle Lewis gave the DEANs board members an update on the recent school reopening for in-person learning.
- Ashley Ireland of the iDEAL Institute discussed having the DEANs fund a set of training programs for both Andersen and RTI teachers. She will put together a more specific proposal with costs for the DEANs to consider.
- Ryan Hart discussed further the idea of having CORE Athletics provide an opt-in physical education program for the Andersen students. At this time, we need to get more clarity around specific total costs for families to opt-in and how much DEANs might supplement, if anything.
- Ryan Hart, Alex Murray and Tim Blackburn gave an update on the upcoming Pickleball Tournament on November 14th.
- Michael Dye provided a progress update on the new DEANs website. Everyone agreed that purchasing form software for $200/yr to help streamline the online donation process.
- Michael Dye let the DEANs board members know that we can now accept stock donations as an additional donation method through a new account established with First Republic.
Ryan Hart adjourned the meeting at 9:40pm.
Minutes submitted by: Michael Dye