Andersen DEANS Foundation
Meeting Minutes – 11/10/2020
I. Call to Order
Ryan Hart called to order the regular meeting of the Andersen DEANs Foundation at 7:15pm on November 11th, 2020 at Taco Rosa in Newport Beach
II. Roll Call
The following members were present: Ryan Hart, Michael Dye, Darren Anthony, Tim Blackburn, Nathan deSousa, Nate Kuchera, Alex Murray and Mike Gartner
III. Open Issues & New Business
- Mike Dye welcomed and introduced Kevin Harbour and David Jubitz as possible new board members to the DEANS.
- Ryan Hart, Alex Murray & Tim Blackburn gave an update on preparations for the Pickleball Tournament on November 14th.
- Mike Dye discussed the upcoming DEANS silent auction fundraiser. All attendees voted 8-0 to pay $1500 to Neurologics in order to add their brain mapping to the silent auction as long as it receives bids of at least $1500.
- Darren Anthony gave a budget update. Right now the DEANS fundraising is 40% behind where it was at this time last school year.
- The entire board discussed how we can be more proactive about soliciting family donations. The DEANS have not made a big push this year for family donations due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Ryan Hart adjourned the meeting at 9:15pm.
Minutes submitted by: Michael Dye