Andersen DEANs Foundation
- Call to order
Ryan Hart called to order the regular meeting of the Andersen DEANs Foundation at 7:00pm on August 4th, 2020 at Hart Residence Backyard & Zoom
- Roll call
The following members were present: Ryan Hart, Michael Dye, Darren Anthony, Tim Blackburn, Jarred Smith, Nate Kuchera, Mike Gartner and Scott Lea via Zoom
Special Guest: Andersen Principal Tiffany Lewis
- Open Issues & New Business
- Darren Anthony provided a budget review and approximate budget for 2020/2021 school year
- All present Board members and Principal Lewis discussed RTI teachers provided to Andersen by the Andersen DEANs Foundation for the 2020/2021 school year.
- Principal Lewis discussed the idea of Teacher Training Program – Ideal to potentially be funded by the Andersen DEANs Foundation.
- Ryan Hart and Darren Anthony reviewed the possibility of utilizing CORE Athletics as an after-school exercise program for Andersen students in order to promote physical fitness as well as social & mental health.
- Jarred Smith discussed the Ambassador Program for new families.
- Tim Blackburn discussed bringing back the Class Liason – a father in each grade to help answer questions and promote the Andersen DEANs Foundation.
- Michael Dye discussed redoing the Andersen DEANs Foundation website. All members agreed it is a good idea, but would like to wait until students are able to return to Andersen campus.
Ryan Hart adjourned the meeting at 9:00pm.
Minutes submitted by: Michael Dye